Important information to be aware of before accessing this provision
- It is important, though, that students keep to their given appointment times and do not arrive at a different slot. The timings and groups have been set up to enable groups to be small and movement to be controlled in and out of school. If a student was to arrive at a different appointment time they may need to be sent home.
- Specific details will be emailed out to the parents of this cohort next week citing the day and time of assigned study group session, as well as clear details about where to line up outside of school.
- If any students or member of their household falls ill with symptoms of Covid-19 they should not attend and should self-isolate as per government guidelines.
- If there is a confirmed case of Covid-19 within a ‘study group / bubble’ all staff and pupils in that ‘bubble’ will need to isolate for 14 days.
- We would also expect that children coming into school are following social distancing rules at home to make sure we minimise the virus being spread.
- We will have increased access to handwashing and hygiene routines, as well as regular cleaning of the school and all equipment.
- We would appreciate it if parents discuss with their child the need for social distancing and the use of enhanced hygiene routines before their child comes into school to help them prepare for the changes. Teachers will also
- During their first sessions in school students will be given resources that they will take home. There will be minimal sharing of equipment and where equipment/apparatus is shared it will be cleaned before any other child or group use it.
- We would advise that you do not use public transport to get to school.
- Students should attend in their uniform. Please also be aware that the DfE recommends that parents are reminded that children’s clothes are washed after students return from school.
- If your child has a medical condition that has been recently diagnosed or that the condition around it has changed please inform the school before they return to school.
The provision offered is based on the current guidance from the Government. Should this advice change then we will follow that advice and contact you with further details.