Chorlton High School is built on and driven by core values and we are committed to enabling all of our learners to become:
Learners who gain deep and powerful knowledge in preparation for life; combining academic rigour, curiosity and creative flair.
- Achieve academic standards of excellence enabling them to excel against any competition nationally.
- Experience a rich, exciting curriculum that leaves them able to make powerful choices about their future ambitions.
Learners who are imaginative, optimistic and inventive; finding their voice to become effective communicators prepared for lifelong adaptability.
- Experience creative teaching that makes learning engaging and allows them to think independently and be confident citizens.
- Be expected to embrace a diverse and cutting edge range of creative opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
Learners who are confident, resilient, well-rounded citizens; they understand the world’s communities and are ready to discover their place in it.
- Be proud of their achievements and for the progress they make, and have these achievements celebrated and recorded.
- Develop positive, secure relationships so that they flourish and have a powerful sense of their own potential.