At Chorlton High School we are committed to providing high quality educational opportunities for our local community.
Our vision is based on the belief that creativity is a vital component of lifelong learning. We nurture creativity and imagination throughout the school curriculum to help students discover the world, solve problems and visualise the future. These skills are as relevant to the scientist and the mathematician as they are to the musician or designer.
Chorlton High School is built on and driven by our core values and we are committed to enabling all our students to become:
Learners who go further, faster and have the foundations for lifelong success.
- Achieve academic standards of excellence enabling them to excel against any competition nationally.
- Experience a rich, exciting curriculum that leaves them able to make powerful choices about their future ambitions
Learners who are imaginative risk takers who are prepared for lifelong adaptability.
Students will :
- Experience creative teaching that makes learning engaging and allows them to think independently and be confident citizens.
- Be expected to embrace a diverse and cutting edge range of creative opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
Learners who are recognised and rewarded so their confidence comes from within.
- Be recognised regularly for their achievements and for the progress they make and have these achievements celebrated and recorded.
- Develop positive, secure relationships so that they flourish and have a powerful sense of their own potential.