The importance of having a daily routine
Preferred timetable for Year 11
As a school, we wanted to highlight which subjects we consider a priority when you are completing distance learning. We have highlighted these priorities for year 11 below.
It is recommended that you spend:
- 1 x 45 minutes on English – 4 times a week
- 1 x 45 minutes on Maths – 4 times a week
- 3 x 1hr on other subjects – 5 times a week
Choose from the range on offer - General Studies, option subjects, facilitating subjects – a lot of you will change the subjects you want to do at College so keep your subjects broad!
- 1 hr a day on Creative activities
This adds up to a maximum of 5 hours a day – that’s all!
- You should also spend at least 1 hour a day doing things that make you happy!
Suggested routines for Year 11