TO ENABLE OUR LEARNERS TO DEVELOP AS SUCCESSFUL, CREATIVE AND HAPPY YOUNG PEOPLE WE WILL PROVIDE A CURRICULUM WHICH:
- Is broad and balanced; that promotes character and the personal, social, physical, spiritual, moral, and cultural development of our students and prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- Ensure that students develop the essential skills in reading, writing, oracy and numeracy
- Gives students a full and rounded entitlement to learning;
- Fosters students’ creativity and develops essential skills, including independent learning skills
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Inspires students to a commitment to learning which will last a lifetime
- Promotes high standards in all learning and teaching
- Promotes community cohesion and the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.