What is the key worker provision? Who can access it? How will the key worker provision run?
- The key worker provision is available Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 2:45pm for all students whose parents are part of the official Government lists published. The list can be found here: www.gov.uk
- This provision is available to all students in all Year groups. If your child is in Year 10 they can access the Year 10 provision for their allocated time slot and return to the key worker provision during other parts of the day allocated and remain part of the week.
- Students will be grouped into key stages and will experience the full range of subjects through out the course of the week.
- Students using the provision will have break and lunchtimes outside and will have access to purchase a limited choice of school meals. If your child is entitled to free school meals this will be free and if your child normally pays for school meals then the money will need to be on their account as normal. Pack lunches are also allowed if your child would prefer.
- Students will be expected to follow social distancing rules and routine handwashing will be made available through out the course of each day.
How can you contact the school if you want to access this provision?
Please contact the school via the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 882 1150 if you would like your child to access the key worker provision.