YEAR 11 REVISION SESSIONS 2018 / 2019
Throughout the exam season, revision sessions are scheduled for all exam candidates.
Full details will be posted here and our Revision Timetable will appear below when it is finalised.
At CHS we provide a comprehensive range of subjects and teachers offer to give up their time and come in on Saturdays and during holidays to support Year 11 with revision and exam preparation.
All students are welcome to attend any of the sessions as they are listed, although some will be invite only depending on the department.
All sessions start at 9.30 am and go on till 12.30pm, any student arriving after 9.45am without good reason, will be turned away.
In order to adhere to our strict Health & Safety policy and ensure the wellbeing of both staff and students the following procedures need to be adhered to:
- Students MUST arrive promptly by 9.25am, sign in with the CHS staff member on the desk and then wait in reception. They will then be escorted to rooms. PLEASE NOTE: Any student who arrives after 9.25am will NOT be allowed to enter the session.
- Behaviour MUST be respectful and impeccable at all times, otherwise they may be asked to leave.
- Students MUST remain in the assigned department and not wander elsewhere in the building.
- Students should only use the facilities that they are directed and not go elsewhere in the building.
- At the end of the session, students should sign out and then wait to be escorted from the building at 12.30.