Exam Certificates

If you wish to collect GCSE certificates from June 2015 or earlier, please phone the school to arrange retrieval from the archives. If you left school 7 years or more ago, all exam-related data (including certificates) will have been destroyed. Please contact the relevant Awarding Body to discuss retrieval of results and certificates.

Certificates must be collected by the student where possible. If you wish for someone else to collect them on your behalf, please make sure that the appointed person has a signed letter from you and has identification with them. Please be aware that we cannot post certificates under any circumstances. 

If you have lost or damaged your certificates, you must contact the relevant Awarding Bodies to arrange a replacement. School can provide a printed copy of your results on school headed paper if required.

If you require any further information about collecting certificates, please contact: Mrs Boardman, (Examinations Manager) on 0161 882 1150 or via email - exams@chorltonhigh.manchester.sch.uk