The delivery model at CHS South is based upon the structures and processes that have successfully delivered change at Chorlton High School.
We will use our curricular strength to ensure that we challenge underperformance and underachievement so that all students can achieve success.
We will use our operational strength to ensure that our provision is efficient and effective, accurately targeting resource to need and delivering quality outcomes.
We will offer all our students:
- An Arts rich, inspiring academic programme of study based around the National Curriculum, including an entitlement for all to access an EBacc curriculum supplemented with high quality vocational qualifications.
- An absolute commitment to the highest quality teaching in all curriculum areas.
- A rich and diverse enrichment curriculum providing a wealth of creative, cultural and social experiences for students.
We will provide:
- An ethos rooted in high expectations and high aspirations, nurturing positive, respectful and responsible young people.
- High quality pastoral care and support ensuring that all students are focused on their learning journey.
- A resolute focus on supporting and inspiring all of our students so that they have an excellent foundation for future success.
What we will achieve:
- We will develop successful & independent learners who seize every educational opportunity.
- We will enable our students to discover and explore, problem solve and take risks, visualise the future and achieve with confidence.
- We will have pride in our students who represent us as well-rounded, confident and respectful citizens.